..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to have the program start minimized to the tray? I have it in my Startup folder, so it will start when I turn on the computer, but it pops up the window when it starts, which is a bit annoying.

KodevEx

(12-19-2013, 07:36 PM)MasonL87 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to have the program start minimized to the tray? I have it in my Startup folder, so it will start when I turn on the computer, but it pops up the window when it starts, which is a bit annoying.
Set it to startup in background.
(12-19-2013, 07:38 PM)KodevEx Wrote: [ -> ]Set it to startup in background.
How?
mario64, MasonL87
Just set option "Run" to "Minimized" in the shortcut's properties.
(12-19-2013, 10:50 PM)xammer23 Wrote: [ -> ]mario64, MasonL87
Just set option "Run" to "Minimized" in the shortcut's properties.

Ah ok thanks. Never messed with those settings before, but yeah, that worked.
If i bring all LED colors to Zero, does that make the LEDs turn off or does that mean they are on we just cant see them?
(12-20-2013, 04:15 AM)silbery Wrote: [ -> ]If i bring all LED colors to Zero, does that make the LEDs turn off or does that mean they are on we just cant see them?

They are off
(12-20-2013, 07:22 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]They are off

In the next update would be nice if I could change the power of LED on battery mode. I think it takes a lot of battery.
Saturday or Sunday I will be releasing a small update, now app will be able to run in 64 bit mode, hopefully will improve some stuff for someone.

I will not be incorporating any new features in this release.
Its more aimed to resolve some problems.
For people with Toshiba stack i will try to generate different DLL file to try out (alternative ScpControl.dll)
For people with UPlay issues i will be adding checkbox in the tool to allow non-exclusive access to the controller, for some games it will bring back double input issue. It might solve other freezing issues. So essentially with checkbox disabled the tool should behave in a similar fashion as early versions but still keeping LED/Rumble control. I hope with more time i will be able to find a better solution.

And the last thing is I will be posting a link to google code project with a source code. A bit later issues and enhancement will be tracked there
Thank you very much for your amazing tool and efforts.

Won't you include an option to enable the touchpad without changing the L1 and R1 values? I think that would solve issues previously mentioned on Dark Souls and probably many other games.

Thank you very much.