..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made an account just to chime in on the sticking inputs / random dropping of inputs issues that I've seen a bunch of people mentioning and saw no responses to... I was having these issues (connected via USB) and noticed the DS4 light randomly blinking orange. When the light blinked, it would hold whatever button was being pressed at the time and not accept other button presses.
At any rate, I fixed this for myself by updating my Intel USB drivers. Furthermore, to be even more detailed, my motherboard manufacturer *Gigabyte* didn't even have the latest driver on their website, I had to go on Intel's and download IntelĀ® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver (for my Z77 chipset)
so my advice is to check for USB driver updates if you're having these issues
While i am playing, the response occasionally cuts out. For example, everything's going well and then for about three seconds, the controller just does not work. I am using the Beta 3 version. I was using the first one (12,000) downloads but that was not working in Sleeping Dogs because of the double input and a few other issues. I was wondering if you had a fix to the controller cutting out?
Hi guys, I am currently having no power at my house due to freezing rain. I will comtinue working on promised update this week as soon as I can
(12-23-2013, 01:56 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I am currently having no power at my house due to freezing rain. I will comtinue working on promised update this week as soon as I can

But it's OK if you take a break! Ohmy
Hi!

I have two small problems with the beta3:

1. Sometimes the controller cuts for a few seconds.

2. The touchpad doesn't work well after activating it, the cursor moves and then goes back and jumps madly.

If I could help debug the problem running some software in debug mode or sending you some logs just tell me.

Other that these non critical problems, I'm pretty happy with the software.
I'm having issues where it keeps locking up my pc
Where all I can do is restart it manually.
Any suggestions?
Also, just to add a little suggestion (I know I may arriving too late), will it be possible to re-connect the controller while in-game if it gets disconnected by any chance?
That, and the option for touchpad without mouse buttons bindings, would make the driver perfect for USB use, in my opinion.
I have only registered in this forum to say thank you very much for your efforts, I know how
You are a wonderful person when you When you refused to get donations!
Your Wonderful morals make me remember wonderful morals of Islam religion,

I wish you were a Muslim!

I have a suggestion for you, which is to host your source code on github instead of google code.

github became a standard platform for coding Cooperative projects and its interface is way better than google code.

I have a question about dualshock 4,
ds4 include a built in Six-axis motion sensing systems(three axis gyroscope, three axis accelerometer),
Is there any possibility of support this motion sensor and make use of it on pc?

Thank you -again- for you hard work and wonderful morals
With my regards
(12-20-2013, 08:48 PM)choco Wrote: [ -> ]Me too, same problem, freezes every 30 seconds. I use the bluetooth from my vaio laptop.

Same problem here, but on my Desktop works fine with same controller, i get this error on my notebook (with or without an dongle, my note already has bluetooth connection).
Like ive said before this is really great! i love every thing about what you have created. One thing though, and i hate to inform you of another problem because that must become troublesome after awhile but when i connect my controller and my bluetooth headset on my pc, problems occur Sad i kind of hate my headset anyway so instead of trying to find a resolve for that could you find a way to enable the microphone input on the dualshock 4 please? i would really love to play pc games and just plug my mic into ds4! it would make things so simple! im not sure maybe i am mistaken. maybe you cant do this? or maybe you already have? i have not tried because i dont remember reading anything about it working. anyway if you could please respond to my query that would be fantastic!