..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-29-2013, 08:45 AM)SuperiorCarnage Wrote: [ -> ]When im using the left analog stick to move a character, specifically Kingdom Hearts, it feels/looks like im controlling the character with the dpad.

So the character only moves North/South/East/West but im not getting any NE/NW movement without pauses.

Is this normal?

I believe it is just Kingdom Hearts, and nothing to do with DS4. I had the same experience with a 360 controller and a PS2 to USB adapter. If you don't like it, fiddling with the sensitivity in PCSX2 may help (unlikely though). I never noticed it with other games on the emulator though, so I think it's just the game.
I have problem with BT: everytime I try to connect my DS4, it connects and starts to install drivers, but even before installation is finished, the DS4 disconnects. I try to connect again, same thing: connect, install drivers, disconnect. The ScpServer doesn't find it, unless I use USB (works like a charm, BTW). Any suggestions?
(12-29-2013, 12:24 PM)Drake Wrote: [ -> ]I have problem with BT: everytime I try to connect my DS4, it connects and starts to install drivers, but even before installation is finished, the DS4 disconnects. I try to connect again, same thing: connect, install drivers, disconnect. The ScpServer doesn't find it, unless I use USB (works like a charm, BTW). Any suggestions?
I've had the same until I've pressed PS+Share till blink once more (or two times) and linked to BT adapter again using Wizard
(12-29-2013, 12:24 PM)Drake Wrote: [ -> ]I have problem with BT: everytime I try to connect my DS4, it connects and starts to install drivers, but even before installation is finished, the DS4 disconnects. I try to connect again, same thing: connect, install drivers, disconnect. The ScpServer doesn't find it, unless I use USB (works like a charm, BTW). Any suggestions?

I probably got the same problem with my BT but i found solution from a other forumer LeviathanZERO

"Now normally mice and controllers pair by bluetooth automatically with no need for authentication, but it seems that the PS4 controller is different. If you try to pair without passcode, the controller will never bind and will continue flashing for a bit and turnoff. It loses connection when this happens.

What you want to do is pair it using passcode. The passcode that apparently works is '0000'.
After I paired it with that code, the lightbar immediately lights up steady and keeps a connection." -LaviathanZERO
The main problem that should be fixed is "sticky buttons bug" when using bluetooth Sad
Fantastic program.

Any chance of an L2, L1, R2, R1 button reversal mode?

I know the DS4 triggers are much better than the DS3 but I still much much prefer to shoot with R1 and grenade throw with R2.

I tried to accustom to it but after countless hours I still can't get to grips with it and it really puts a downer on the whole experience, which otherwise is amazing.

If you could let us map those buttons, or a trigger reversal option it would be so greatly appreciated.

Thank you Smile
(12-29-2013, 05:36 PM)delite Wrote: [ -> ]The main problem that should be fixed is "sticky buttons bug" when using bluetooth Sad

It does it wired too.
(12-29-2013, 05:24 PM)Arzwarth Wrote: [ -> ]I probably got the same problem with my BT but i found solution from a other forumer LeviathanZERO

"Now normally mice and controllers pair by bluetooth automatically with no need for authentication, but it seems that the PS4 controller is different. If you try to pair without passcode, the controller will never bind and will continue flashing for a bit and turnoff. It loses connection when this happens.

What you want to do is pair it using passcode. The passcode that apparently works is '0000'.
After I paired it with that code, the lightbar immediately lights up steady and keeps a connection." -LaviathanZERO

Seems like this would work, only thing is, I can't get Windows to even ask a pin.
(12-29-2013, 05:36 PM)delite Wrote: [ -> ]The main problem that should be fixed is "sticky buttons bug" when using bluetooth Sad

Sorry, but the main problem clearly is that there is a severe performance impact.
The only main problem I've had is that this does not play nice with TeamSpeak AT ALL.

I can open Steam once the controller is connected and use that fine, but if TeamSpeak is running with this wrapper at the same time it causes insane freezes/lockups.

Really hope this can be worked out because my gaming community uses it and I like to play games with them while being able to communicate.

Other than that it seems to work fine.