..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need source code..
(01-10-2014, 01:37 AM)Eggbom Wrote: [ -> ]Need source code..

Me too.
All of you STILL asking for the source code, can you all not READ? Have a little patience, and for crying out loud read the damn thread! Thank you.

Just for you lazy ppl that still wont read the thread after I told you that, look at InhexSTER's last post.

(01-06-2014, 07:24 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, i am back from holidays, I will try catch up on new posts probably sometime today/tomorrow.
Right away I will say that most likely i will not be releasing updates anytime soon. As I can't spend too much on this project update will become less frequent as well.
So as many have been asking the source code will be available very soon.

So stop asking and just be patient.
When beta 4? Or new stable version?
(01-10-2014, 03:58 PM)braders1986 Wrote: [ -> ]Why exactly. It's being worked on by the OP. He might not want other people taking credit for his work.
Because maybe there are other programmers, who is working on their projects, and want to use PS4 controllers as well?
(01-10-2014, 06:21 PM)superg Wrote: [ -> ]Because maybe there are other programmers, who is working on their projects, and want to use PS4 controllers as well?

Indeed, you got it.
Just to (maby) improve the software, nothing more.

More hands make less work Wink
First I would Like to Say This is amazing so happy you took the time to put it together.

I would like to report a issue I am having. I don't know if anyone else is, but If I run TeamSpeak 3 when I have Ds4 Xinput tool open it causes my Computer to lock up. It'll start running again, then freeze up again back and forth. takes several minuets for it to unfreeze, then several seconds be for it freezes up again.

I've uninstalled both programs, and re installed, I get the same results.

Any suggestions?
(01-10-2014, 09:25 PM)Skadoosh Wrote: [ -> ]First I would Like to Say This is amazing so happy you took the time to put it together.

I would like to report a issue I am having. I don't know if anyone else is, but If I run TeamSpeak 3 when I have Ds4 Xinput tool open it causes my Computer to lock up. It'll start running again, then freeze up again back and forth. takes several minuets for it to unfreeze, then several seconds be for it freezes up again.

I've uninstalled both programs, and re installed, I get the same results.

Any suggestions?

Was solved before. In settings in TeamSpeak there should be use keyboard and mouse only. So no gamepad support
Thanks!!

i love the software. but i would love to se a button for turning off the controller if posible. i am using bluethoot and inorder for me to turn off my controller i have to unplug my bluethoot adapter. no big deal but just a sugjestion. also it would be awsome if we could costumise the touchpad button for something, like "go to desctop" or "shift+tab for steam".