..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-13-2014, 11:58 PM)malk Wrote: [ -> ]@InhexSTER

On google code, the project is set as LGPL. Are you sure the original code you based yours on is available under that license?

It seems like original code does not have a licence file.
Also i don't know if i will keep at that
(01-13-2014, 09:05 PM)PoLoMoTo Wrote: [ -> ]What happened with DDWRT?

The person behind it used other peoples' code, copied and pasted, and removed their names. Tomato is better by all credible accounts anyway.

Quote:How do you even turn the controller off? Lol

Hold the PS button for about 10 seconds. It is advised that you stop the mapper before shutting the controller off. Also, Steam likes to go into Big Picture mode when you hold the button, so I prefer to just disconnect the BT dongle, and the controller will automatically power off.

Quote:I been having a bit of trouble with input response, sometimes the joystick or buttons get stuck or there's no response, its a bit annoying...

I was getting that rather often before I moved my BT dongle to a USB extension cable and located the dongle itself to the top front end of my computer case. I can still walk downstairs to my living room without breaking the connection, though. Not that I can see my monitor from there, hah.

Anyway, I got a new BT dongle in the mail today. Seems to play MUCH nicer than my old one. CR8510 series. Itty-bitty BT 4.0 adapter, still from China.
Awesome! I can't wait to work on this. I think I'll work on the exclusive device access issue first.
Great program, but I was wondering how to change the colors of the LED or turn it off completely? When I run scpserver, the options button doesn't do anything when I click it. Thanks!
(01-14-2014, 12:21 PM)anatomyhorror Wrote: [ -> ]Great program, but I was wondering how to change the colors of the LED or turn it off completely? When I run scpserver, the options button doesn't do anything when I click it. Thanks!
Make sure you have the controller clicked on the side, or else nothing will happen when you click options.
(01-14-2014, 12:31 PM)bhajj94 Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you have the controller clicked on the side, or else nothing will happen when you click options.

Thanks! Such a simple solution surprised I missed that.
Thank you very much for making this software. I love being able to use the PS4 controller on my pc.

But I have one problem. I have no problems when connecting with a usb cable, but I only seem to be able to connect via bluetooth right after I have installed the usb dongle drivers.
So I have to re-install the bluetooth drivers, everytime I want to connect the controller via bluetooth. What can I do to solve this problem?

I haven't looked through the entire thread, so I'm sorry if this question has already been asked.
But I would really appreciate it someone could help me with this little problem.

Thanks
(01-14-2014, 05:33 PM)24frames Wrote: [ -> ]I have no problems when connecting with a usb cable, but I only seem to be able to connect via bluetooth right after I have installed the usb dongle drivers.
So I have to re-install the bluetooth drivers, everytime I want to connect the controller via bluetooth. What can I do to solve this problem?

With my previous BT dongle, I had to do that just to get the controller to pair, because after being turned off with the PS button, it wouldn't connect to my system even literally sitting on top of the BT dongle. Disconnecting the dongle from the USB port and reconnecting it worked well. I got a new dongle, and I have yet to test it extensively, but the initial pairing process was much less of a hassle with this one compared to my old one. I'll post relevant results if I come across any.
Is there the possibility to map the right and left click of the touch pad to start/back? It's a pain in the ass to hit the share/options button.