..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-14-2014, 10:10 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]The source is here, https://code.google.com/p/ds4-tool/

Nice. Thanks for sharing Smile
(01-14-2014, 10:10 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]The source is here, https://code.google.com/p/ds4-tool/

I have only registered in this forum to say thank you very much for your efforts, I know how
You are a wonderful person when you When you refused to get donations!
Your Wonderful morals make me remember wonderful morals of Islam religion,

I wish you were a Muslim!

I have a suggestion for you, which is to host your source code on github instead of google code.

github became a standard platform for coding Cooperative projects and its interface is way better than google code.

I have a question about dualshock 4,
ds4 include a built in Six-axis motion sensing systems(three axis gyroscope, three axis accelerometer),
Is there any possibility of support this motion sensor and make use of it on pc?

Thank you -again- for you hard work and wonderful morals
With my regards
(01-14-2014, 08:03 AM)Mister Xiado Wrote: [ -> ]The person behind it used other peoples' code, copied and pasted, and removed their names. Tomato is better by all credible accounts anyway.
Ah yea that happens with Android roms as well. Never used tomato, can't use after market firmware anyway as I have FiOS.
(01-14-2014, 08:03 AM)Mister Xiado Wrote: [ -> ]Hold the PS button for about 10 seconds. It is advised that you stop the mapper before shutting the controller off. Also, Steam likes to go into Big Picture mode when you hold the button, so I prefer to just disconnect the BT dongle, and the controller will automatically power off.
Ah thanks, and lol my BT dongle is built in to my motherboard I'd need a soldiering iron for that lol...

(01-14-2014, 08:03 AM)Mister Xiado Wrote: [ -> ]I was getting that rather often before I moved my BT dongle to a USB extension cable and located the dongle itself to the top front end of my computer case. I can still walk downstairs to my living room without breaking the connection, though. Not that I can see my monitor from there, hah.
Anyway, I got a new BT dongle in the mail today. Seems to play MUCH nicer than my old one. CR8510 series. Itty-bitty BT 4.0 adapter, still from China.

Maybe I'll try getting a BT dongle, or I'll try it on my laptop see if it has issues as well.

Tanks Laugh Great work
(01-14-2014, 10:37 PM)Web Developer Wrote: [ -> ]I have only registered in this forum to say thank you very much for your efforts, I know how
You are a wonderful person when you When you refused to get donations!
Your Wonderful morals make me remember wonderful morals of Islam religion,

I wish you were a Muslim!

I have a suggestion for you, which is to host your source code on github instead of google code.

github became a standard platform for coding Cooperative projects and its interface is way better than google code.

I have a question about dualshock 4,
ds4 include a built in Six-axis motion sensing systems(three axis gyroscope, three axis accelerometer),
Is there any possibility of support this motion sensor and make use of it on pc?

Thank you -again- for you hard work and wonderful morals
With my regards
Was it not enough to bring the irrelevant topic of religion to this wrapper thread twice?

If you have a suggestion or if you want to show your appreciation then do it like everyone else. Just stop bringing religion to this topic.

Hey InhexSTER, thanks for your awesome work, this wrapper seems to have gotten lots of attention recently, so really congrats!

By the way, I know you're busy and you have already distributed the source code, but is too much to ask if you will possibly try to generate different DLL file for those of us with Toshiba BT stack to try out?

I recall you mentioning something like that, but I understand your current circumstance may not allow it, so in either case, thanks for your awesome work.
Guys, can somehow turn the touchpad button in select button? (back button in the case of control x360) it would be very cool!
(01-15-2014, 02:18 AM)andgtr08 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, can somehow turn the touchpad button in select button? (back button in the case of control x360) it would be very cool!
I'm going to be adding a few touchpad/Guide-button related features. At the least will be mapping the touchpad button into both different controller buttons and keyboard presses.
I've started making changes. Here's the updates for tonight. I hope to have fixed some of the game lag some people are seeing and I have definitely fixed controller hot-swap -- at least, you can lose and gain controllers successfully in Final Fantasy XIV, which you couldn't before!

My branch of this code can be found at https://code.google.com/r/brianfundakows...-ds4-tool/

Here is my change summary. Note that I have not tested USB yet, but I have tested touchpad support still works the same. I will be working on trigger behavior customization and a new touchpad paradigm next.

Fix support for device hot-plugging while games are running by not attempting to
use exclusive access on the native DS4 device.
Fix 64-bit (x64) build support.
Remove memory allocations from the fastpath, hopefully preventing slowdowns
people have reported.
Automatically bump priority to high for lower system latency.
(01-15-2014, 09:29 AM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]Fix support for device hot-plugging while games are running by not attempting to
use exclusive access on the native DS4 device.
Fix 64-bit (x64) build support.
Remove memory allocations from the fastpath, hopefully preventing slowdowns
people have reported.
Automatically bump priority to high for lower system latency.

It's awesome that you're helping to develop this further, however the exclusive access prevented the double-input problem. Any chance you could put in a check box or something to toggle the feature?
(01-15-2014, 10:08 AM)Retarded Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]It's awesome that you're helping to develop this further, however the exclusive access prevented the double-input problem. Any chance you could put in a check box or something to toggle the feature?

Sure thing. What games had this issue?