..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--deleted
testing 1.1.2
Delite. I think your problem stems from the fact that you had x360ce installed into these games directories before using the DS4 to Xinput wrapper. Go into the directories of the games with the double controller issue and delete x360ce.exe, x360ce.ini and all xinput.dll files if they exist.
(01-18-2014, 03:13 AM)Killadelphia Wrote: [ -> ]I think your problem stems from the fact that you had x360ce installed into these games directories before using the DS4 to Xinput wrapper
Yeah, maybe. And maybe not only mine problem. Just deleted and tested 1.1.2 for a few minutes. Everything works fine even with disabled checkbox. Also works great with enabled. I'll play online some to check if "sticky buttons bug" exists.
I'm glad that you help to develop this great tool Smile
(01-18-2014, 02:39 AM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a new version for testing. The only difference is that I've removed the redundant retransmission of the output state (LED, rumble, etc.) when it has not changed, rather than transmitting it after every single input received over USB/Bluetooth. I've tested it with both USB and Bluetooth and I don't see any problem. By the way, the touchpad jitter problems seem to be entirely gone now that I've (presumably) fixed the fastpath.

Trying this now. Thanks for continued work on this. Wish i knew more about this to help. Good luck
Have tested 1.1.2
Everything is ok, but "sticky buttons"...
Duration is reduced, but it's still present and it's still unplayable for me in such game as MK9
I played for 2 hours though and fighted well, but I felt it sticky and it caused defeats, so it's useless yet.
I've noticed performance drop when it gets sticky.
Don't know what is the main reason of the bug, maybe it caused by SCP driver, etc.
Some people said that beta2 works well, I'll check it. If so, then something in beta3+ made it sticky.
ok so i downloaded it but when i try to open scpdriver it just opens for a second then closes
Hey question, is there any way to turn off the light via a driver?
Tested out the latest version too and am getting extreme lag. Can't even navigate menus... Anyone else having such bad lag with the newer update? It seemed to be just as bad with the previous ones. I can't play any games with this lag and i can't navigate menus
Please report whether you're trying: Bluetooth versus USB; which version of Windows; and whether you have tried checking the box for exclusive mode, which the 1.1 Betas used to prevent games from detecting both the Xinput controller and the native Bluetooth/USB driver. Windows 7 absolutely sucked for me for Bluetooth but the DS4 also does have *terrible range*, be careful about how you're testing for lag.
(01-18-2014, 10:03 AM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]Please report whether you're trying: Bluetooth versus USB; which version of Windows; and whether you have tried checking the box for exclusive mode, which the 1.1 Betas used to prevent games from detecting both the Xinput controller and the native Bluetooth/USB driver. Windows 7 absolutely sucked for me for Bluetooth but the DS4 also does have *terrible range*, be careful about how you're testing for lag.

Using 1.1.2, both USB and Bluetooth work perfectly, but ONLY if I check the box for Exclusive Mode; otherwise, I still get the original double controller problem. Using Windows 7 64-bit, but it's also worth pointing out that I've never once had a single problem using ANY version of DS4tool with Windows 7.

I'd also again like to point out that I have permanently disabled Driver Signature Enforcement using DSEO, and although I've been told it shouldn't make a difference, I've noticed that I'm one of the only people NOT having any issues with DS4tool beta 3 in Windows 7, and I also think I'm one of the only ones who uses that program to do what I'm doing. It just seems like way more than a coincidence to me.