..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good news input lag issue with new version is resolved. Do you guys want me to release intermediate beta version with rumble support that works only through USB?
Sounds good to me. Rumble doesn't really matter to me anyway, so sure. As long as it finds my controller, I'll be happy. Tongue
(12-02-2013, 01:30 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Good news input lag issue with new version is resolved. Do you guys want me to release intermediate beta version with rumble support that works only through USB?

Can you just unplug the controller and then the rumble stops working but the rest of the functionality still works? If so, why not? Laugh
(12-02-2013, 01:30 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Good news input lag issue with new version is resolved. Do you guys want me to release intermediate beta version with rumble support that works only through USB?

Yes Please! I play primarily through USB anyway!

yes I want Smile
New version is available, I kept old version since it might be more stable at the momement. Bare in mind since new version is early beta it can be unstable.
I haven't tested more than 1 Controller and make sure you dont have controller conencted through USB and BT at the same time
Well, it finally found my controller. Laugh I'm testing it now to see how it plays.

Edit: I've noticed that a very slight flick of the left analog stick causes it to stick in the direction it was moved. Not physically of course.
Have also noticed buttons sticking randomly at times.
Other than that I find it runs very well for now. Will let you know if I find anything else.
Is there anyway I can change the LED color from Blue to Purple?
(12-02-2013, 03:03 AM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway I can change the LED color from Blue to Purple?

I was planning to add support for RGB cotrol of LED in next version
At the moment it should indicate player (haven't tested yet)
Controleler 1: Blue
Controleler 2: Red
Controleler 3: Green
Controleler 4: Purple

I think i will add the RGB sliders early next week
(12-02-2013, 03:06 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]I think i will add the RGB sliders early next week

Can't wait, but I hope BT support first! Thanks Biggrin

I'm also very excited to get the touchpad to replace my mouse from the couch, but I'm sure I have to be a lot more patient for that. Is that one that'll require something to catch the data like you expected the LED?