..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-20-2014, 09:05 PM)felixlighter Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great. I think having some combination of buttons mapped to the Xbox Guide button might be worthwhile for those rare occasions but I agree that dedicating a precious face button solely for that purpose doesn't make a lot of sense. Also, I just sent a small donation your way a few minutes ago.

Oh, I know. We can just make the PS key a function modifier so you can hold it then press any of the D-Pad/thumb buttons to get up to 8 different actions. It by itself would do nothing because Steam Big Picture mode drives me insane...
this app is pure win
big kudos
World at War zombies will never be the same Cool
(01-20-2014, 02:07 PM)Insanelycool Wrote: [ -> ]Reading posts helps a lot too... I just posted about both of these things! Tongue2

Sorry about that... Like I said, I wasn't at my computer. My phone's screen is tiny. :-P

Anyway, I fully understand how the battery thing works now, and it's ridiculously cool. :-D
hey peops,

i tried a lot of things to get my ds4-pad working on my PC. followed all instructions and so far everythings working during the game (fifa 14)...buttons are right and so on....

BUT:

i still got this 3 seconds-lag !! today i bought a new bluetooth-dongle because i thought that could be the problem...but its not...anyway i got this lag using BT or USB cable....i deactivated the touchpad...no success...

i hope you can help me please...thank you so so much...

my system:

win 8.1
intel core 2 duo E8400 @ 3 ghz
8 gb ram
gigabyte ep43-dsl3

need more information??let me know...

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!
(01-20-2014, 10:52 PM)KANE Wrote: [ -> ]hey peops,

i tried a lot of things to get my ds4-pad working on my PC. followed all instructions and so far everythings working during the game (fifa 14)...buttons are right and so on....

BUT:

i still got this 3 seconds-lag !! today i bought a new bluetooth-dongle because i thought that could be the problem...but its not...anyway i got this lag using BT or USB cable....i deactivated the touchpad...no success...

i hope you can help me please...thank you so so much...

my system:

win 8.1
intel core 2 duo E8400 @ 3 ghz
8 gb ram
gigabyte ep43-dsl3

need more information??let me know...

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!
Just checking but you tried the "HID flush" tweak, right?
Electrobrains can you reply me please?
@electrobrains:

sorry but what does "to tweak HID flush" mean? could u tell me what to do? thx
(01-20-2014, 01:47 PM)steakandcheese Wrote: [ -> ]Electrobrains, could you please have a look at this? I'd love to try your version of the tool but it just won't start and I have no idea why.

I ran into the same thing earlier. Make sure you've uninstalled Scarlet Crush's DS3 specific drivers. After that, you'll still need to install the _driver_ portion of the original betas from earlier in this thread. Once that is done you can use Electrobrains ScpServer betas. The actual interface driver is not included in his zips.

(01-20-2014, 01:49 AM)sonyman Wrote: [ -> ]I get an error message when launching your application, both with version 1.1.2 and this new release (I have not tried any other versions from you.) Version 1.1 beta 3 works fine. Thoughts?

[Image: sgCsen4.png]

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to cover both of these directly.

I also saw this error when getting things setup, and in my case it was due to having ScarletCrush's DS3 ScpDriver still installed while running electrobrains ScpServer. Try uninstalling those, installing the ScpDriver included in the original betas in the first post, and then using electrobrains ScpServer betas.

--------------

@electrobrains -- I know you're crazy busy but the sooner you can implement something like the l1/r1/ps to shut off the controller the better, having steam big picture mode get initiated while turning it off is driving me nuuuts~

Thanks for all your help with this, love this controller to pieces, stoked to use it everywhere.
(01-20-2014, 11:22 PM)WTJJ Wrote: [ -> ]I ran into the same thing earlier. Make sure you've uninstalled Scarlet Crush's DS3 specific drivers. After that, you'll still need to install the _driver_ portion of the original betas from earlier in this thread. Once that is done you can use Electrobrains ScpServer betas. The actual interface driver is not included in his zips.

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to cover both of these directly.

I also saw this error when getting things setup, and in my case it was due to having ScarletCrush's DS3 ScpDriver still installed while running electrobrains ScpServer. Try uninstalling those, installing the ScpDriver included in the original betas in the first post, and then using electrobrains ScpServer betas.

I don't have DS3 drivers installed I'm afraid.
(01-20-2014, 11:42 PM)steakandcheese Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have DS3 drivers installed I'm afraid.

The DS3 drivers weren't the specific cause of 'nothing happening' as per that video that was linked, I just mentioned it for measure. In my case I had uninstalled the DS3 drivers and then was getting that exact behavior. It wasn't until I installed the ScpDriver from the original betas in the first post that it behaved normally.

Basically, what worked for me was:

1) Uninstall existing DS3 drivers from scarlet crush
2) Download DS4Tool 1.1 Beta 3 from first post, run (and then install) ScpDriver.exe from within the 'Virtual Bus Driver' folder
3) Download electrobrains' beta of ScpServer, and run that

Step 1 can, obviously, be ignored. The errors in that screenshot I quoted showed up when I had them installed while trying to run electrobrains ScpServer though.