..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Crash on Champion : Return to Arms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I recently tested out some methods to get this game to works perfectly but as I saw , it's impossible.

I was able to get 55-60 fps on the game but the logs shows a lot of errors with GSdx like I've never seen before. I had no choice but to runs the game on Software mode and also I set the Extra rendering threads to 8.

This is the crash I had :
[attachment=46813]
(11-24-2013, 08:34 PM)God601 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I recently tested out some methods to get this game to works perfectly but as I saw , it's impossible.

I was able to get 55-60 fps on the game but the logs shows a lot of errors with GSdx like I've never seen before. I had no choice but to runs the game on Software mode and also I set the Extra rendering threads to 8.

This is the crash I had :

Hmmm... one google hint suggested that to fix "memory could not be written" errors, run in Administrator. You might try this, but since it's trying to write at the 0 address, it's most likely more complicated than that. I haven't looked at the log since I'm cooking right now lol.

Edit:
This bit in the log is interesting:
Code:
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to NTSC.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 59,94 fps
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to PAL.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 50,00 fps
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to NTSC.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 59,94 fps

Why is it changing back and forth, I wonder?
i dunno seriously... I've been trying methods to get it to work fine... but I can't seems to find anything good :/

Okay , I fixed the NTFS -> Pal -> NTFS by using my PS2 NTFS bios.
but for the errors at the address 0... nothing
are you running 64bit windows? if so put the 4gb patch on it from here: http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

That will sort the crashes out, mostly Tongue
Thanks for that tool!
It fixed the random generations on most of the missions ^^

Also... the errors are no longer there xD