..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona Modifier for Persona 3 FES (U) - Cheat Generator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This content has been deleted.
Very nice - what a lot of work. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

But seems to me that you need to learn your first program language. Make this to an .exe and there might be even more users.
Actually, I can program C#, C++ and Java, and I think so.Smile
These excel files were for personal use.
I'll try it when I have a chance.
Thanks for your advice.
(11-26-2013, 04:38 PM)tadatada Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I can program C#, C++ and Java, and I think so.Smile
These excel files were for personal use.
I'll try it when I have a chance.
Thanks for your advice.

Yeah, I agree that having to use excel will put some people off. Although since you linked the Excel Viewer, maybe not.

I could convert one of these to an application in maybe 4 hours, most of that work would be on a UI since I don't ever hook into Windows. Partially because I barely know how, and partially because all my apps to date are cross platform, windows, linux.

But, anyway, if you do convert them, once you make the UI, you can make it modular, that way you can just drop your formulas into the app for each one you have.
Good job buddy keep it up 1 for the effort.
(11-26-2013, 05:14 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Excel Viewer

In fact, Excel Viewer I liked linked first was LITERALLY a viewer which couldn't enter anything, so I have replaced Excel Viewer with Apache OpenOffice.

(11-26-2013, 05:20 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]Good job buddy keep it up 1 for the effort.

Thanks for rep.
(11-26-2013, 05:46 PM)tadatada Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, Excel Viewer I liked first was LITERALLY a viewer which couldn't enter anything, so I have replaced Excel Viewer with Apache OpenOffice.

I wondered about that, I hadn't tried it yet since I've been busy.

I'm installing open office now to try it out(the P4 one), I'm curious to see this in action(the cheat, not open office)

RevCrew1

Someone deleted the content.
How do i modify personas,what programs do i need.

Please help.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.