..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Latest Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My sound and video are slow, so I looked up some solutions. On one of the forums I saw that the latest beta works really smoothly, but I cannot find a download for the latest betaAngry can anyone give me a link or something?
I tried this one before and it was complicated, could you possibly run me through setup, the stable build set itself up really on this one every time I started it up I would have to setup and if I wanted to play a game, it always crashed.
(12-08-2013, 07:40 PM)njsutter Wrote: [ -> ]I tried this one before and it was complicated, could you possibly run me through setup, the stable build set itself up really on this one every time I started it up I would have to setup and if I wanted to play a game, it always crashed.

What are your specs and what game are you trying to play?
Umm... I have no idea about specs other than it's pretty old and is running intel 950 graphics so I am not expecting it to run perfectly, but I am trying to play Madden NFL 11. Nothing too fancy.
(12-08-2013, 07:46 PM)njsutter Wrote: [ -> ]Umm... I have no idea about specs other than it's pretty old and is running intel 950 graphics so I am not expecting it to run perfectly, but I am trying to play Madden NFL 11. Nothing too fancy.

Without a dedicated graphics card you aren't going to get playable speeds.
I figured but could I still get the setup for the latest beta. Thanks for all of your help.
(12-08-2013, 07:50 PM)njsutter Wrote: [ -> ]I figured but could I still get the setup for the latest beta. Thanks for all of your help.

Try this.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v1-0-0
that GPU isn't compatible with pcsx2 since 0.9.8.
either you get a better machine, either you keep playing on your PS2.
so basically I need a new graphics card
Pages: 1 2