..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: WRC 4 EVOLVED graphic (SOLVED) + GT4 black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I use pcsx2 1.0.0 and I use WRC 4 EVOLVED (original ps2 disc) and It runs well (any slow) BUT I've a lot of polygons on screen that make the game unplayable. Could U help me giving me a correct graphic setting?
-I've a strong pc
-here a screen of my problem
[Image: 8r5d.jpg]
To quote me
Quote:Works fine now with no SPS following the XGKick gamefix change in r5608. Runs at a reasonable speed without any noticable issues.

So just grab the latest SVN from here and make sure the XG Kick Gamefix is enabled
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
@refraction

Do we know what actually causes the SPS(= spiky polygon syndrome, right?)? Or is it different in every case? I've just always been curious.
in this case it was sending the information to the GS before it was ready, a programming trick from the developers who relied on accurate timing.
(12-09-2013, 11:42 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]To quote me

So just grab the latest SVN from here and make sure the XG Kick Gamefix is enabled
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

Ok I downloaded the latest file ... but sorry..How to find "XG Kick Gamefix is enabled" (sorry I don't know very well all the pcsx2 setting)
Config -> Emulation settings -> Game fixes

Enable manual game fixes and put a tick by "VU XGKick hack" one.
(12-09-2013, 11:52 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Config -> Emulation settings -> Game fixes

Enable manual game fixes and put a tick by "VU XGKick hack" one.

thnx, I've done correctly, but the polygons are still there Sad .. other solutions?
I don't have any other ideas, but maybe refraction will.

If he says that would fix it, it shoulda fixed it, since he is a coder for PCSX2.

Hmm, does it do that in software mode? You can get software mode by pressing F9 while the game is running.
(12-10-2013, 12:03 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any other ideas, but maybe refraction will.

If he says that would fix it, it shoulda fixed it, since he is a coder for PCSX2.

Hmm, does it do that in software mode? You can get software mode by pressing F9 while the game is running.

I'll try tomorrow because I have to sleep.
I will update tomorrow Cool
are you actually running the new svn build or does it still say 1.0.0 at the top~?
Pages: 1 2 3 4