..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Screen Shaking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm playing Yugioh Capsule Monster Coliseum and while the actual game as far as I know is not suffering from this, the cut-scenes are and I've tried using all the interlacing options and there is no change what so ever. What I have noticed though is changing between Direct3D9 (hardware) and Direct3D11 (Hardware) sorts the problem out for the duration of the cut-scene but this is not something I want to have to keep doing every time this happens.

Does anyone know what's going wrong?
Are you running an NVIDIA GPU? If you are, you may have to roll back your driver.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Graphics-...ia-drivers
While in a cut scene try pressing f5 a few times and look if it stops.
(12-15-2013, 08:55 AM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]While in a cut scene try pressing f5 a few times and look if it stops.

That's the interlacing. I've tried doing that and it doesn't make any difference.

I actually just fixed the problem by switching to the Direct3D9 (Software)
I know but ive bumped f5 before and it changed the interlacing to one of the modes that cause screen shake. glad you sorted it out
KOVIP3R Wrote:and I've tried using all the interlacing options and there is no change
Donovan24 Wrote:While in a cut scene try pressing f5 a few times and look if it stops.
Laugh Laugh Laugh
Oops lol sorry Tongue2