..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Using lilypad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Refraining from buying a controller, because, stubborn.
But the only way I can see that using a keyboard as viable and pretty efficient is if there's a way to use secondary keys by depressing the shift/ctrl keys.
It's nigh impossible to use the Dpad whilst using the analogue stick, so being able to quick switch between, but using the same buttons, would be awesome. Same goes for not being able to use the right analogue stick and the action buttons at the same time.
Is there a way in lilypad to do this? Or simpler yet, is there a quick way to switch between using game pad 1 + 2? because I could just apply different controls to the 2nd controller
(12-16-2013, 06:01 PM)pbear86 Wrote: [ -> ]Refraining from buying a controller, because, stubborn.
But the only way I can see that using a keyboard as viable and pretty efficient is if there's a way to use secondary keys by depressing the shift/ctrl keys.
It's nigh impossible to use the Dpad whilst using the analogue stick, so being able to quick switch between, but using the same buttons, would be awesome. Same goes for not being able to use the right analogue stick and the action buttons at the same time.
Is there a way in lilypad to do this? Or simpler yet, is there a quick way to switch between using game pad 1 + 2? because I could just apply different controls to the 2nd controller

If you can manage using the thumb for the Dpad, you might like my keyboard setup. Of course, the right analog is still a pain to use, but better than nothing right? http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sample-Lilypad-Config
This setup expects you to have a numpad on the right side of the keyboard, so if it's a laptop it won't work really.