..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: game does not run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need help. I am having a few issues with running some games. I have checked the compatibility list and it says that they are compatible the, the games are fighting angels, it doesn't pass the first frame where it says ' checking memory card' and soul callibre 2 is having a lot of graphic issues. Any help would be appreciated.
(12-24-2013, 11:13 PM)zee1985 Wrote: [ -> ]I need help. I am having a few issues with running some games. I have checked the compatibility list and it says that they are compatible the, the games are fighting angels, it doesn't pass the first frame where it says ' checking memory card' and soul callibre 2 is having a lot of graphic issues. Any help would be appreciated.

To help you we are going to need to see your settings and specs.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(12-24-2013, 11:26 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

You guys just have a button or something to paste these things in, don't you? Like the thread closed one with the wayward comma. Lol.
(12-24-2013, 11:41 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]You guys just have a button or something to paste these things in, don't you? Like the thread closed one with the wayward comma. Lol.

Might have a button for it.. we're sick of typing it Tongue

and what wayward comma? the only thing missing is a space after it ;p
(12-24-2013, 11:41 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]You guys just have a button or something to paste these things in, don't you? Like the thread closed one with the wayward comma. Lol.

actually i've found at the place i admin/mod at, if i use google chrome, it saves all the reasons i temp/perma ban people

although it's been a long time since i modded a phbb board so i doubt the above would work hereBlush
(12-25-2013, 12:13 AM)dr emulator (madmax) Wrote: [ -> ]actually i've found at the place i admin/mod at, if i use google chrome it saves all the reasons i temp/perma ban people
allthough it's been a long time since i modded a phbb board so i doubt the above would work Blush

we actually make our own with mybb for it Tongue the warez one closes the thread for us too Tongue2

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47524]
(12-25-2013, 12:15 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]we actually make our own with mybb for it Tongue the warez one closes the thread for us too Tongue2

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47524]

Then why is no one fixing that damn missing space near the comma, it drives me insane! xD
Yeah,it bothers me too. Tongue2
Guys, we are getting off topic here. The op hasn't even responded to what refraction or I asked yet.
Pages: 1 2