..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 4 lag in cutscenes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, people. Persona 4 runs very well on my laptop with very little to no lag. Unfortunately, the anime cutscenes lag horribly 40-50 fps with laggy sound. I've tried a lot to solve this, but I couldn't do much. Could you please tell me which settings would be best? I have two AMD cards, one is 6520M and the other 6700M(switchable graphics)and four AMD A6-3430MX cores. My laptop can run quite heavy games. Thanks.
Wow. Nobody can help.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

as a side note :
Quote:Wow. Nobody can help.
It's more a calendar problem.
many people around here have better things to do than helping you, especially on new year's day.... Wink
(01-01-2014, 09:05 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

as a side note : It's more a calendar problem.
many people around here have better things to do than helping you, especially on new year's day.... Wink

I am using an SVN version. It's 1.1.0 pcsx2-5784-windows-x86. I've tried a lot of settings. My current non default settings are:

-Plugins

Graphics: Gsdx 0 (MSVC 16.00, SSE2) 0. 1. 1.6. My renderer is OpenGL and the scaling is 2x native.

PAD: Well, no problems here. It's not that important either.

SPU2:Everything is in it's default setting.

CDVD: Default settings.

USB: Default settings

FW: Default settings.

DEV9: Default settings.

In Emulation Settings, at the GS Window, I've changed the aspect ratio to ''Fit to Window/Screen''.

I have enabled Automatic Game fixes and speedhacks. The EE cyclerate is at 1. Same for the VU Cycle Stealing. I have all the recommended hacks enabled, including MTVU. I am just trying to play Persona 4 from an ISO(I have bought the game, don't worry about that.).
Quote:My renderer is OpenGL and the scaling is 2x native.
Gsdx opengl driver is far from being complete.
care to give a try with directx 11 renderer ?
(01-01-2014, 10:03 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Gsdx opengl driver is far from being complete.
care to give a try with directx 11 renderer ?

I have tried.Not a huge difference. What bugs is that it runs very well everywhere else.
(01-01-2014, 11:13 AM)Troll Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried.Not a huge difference. What bugs is that it runs very well everywhere else.

btw,this is only appear in FMV or in whole game?
(01-01-2014, 11:16 AM)goban2012 Wrote: [ -> ]btw,this is only appear in FMV or in whole game?

Just in FMVs.
hooh..if only FMV u can try in emulation setting>>game fixes>>>check enable manual game fixes>>check switch to gsdx software rendering when a FMV plays at very bottom list..

try it 1st... Smile
(01-01-2014, 11:59 AM)goban2012 Wrote: [ -> ]hooh..if only FMV u can try in emulation setting>>game fixes>>>check enable manual game fixes>>check switch to gsdx software rendering when a FMV plays at very bottom list..

try it 1st... Smile

It was very laggy after this.
Pages: 1 2