..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Gran Turismo 4 doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i have just set up PCSX2 and wanted to play gran turismo 4 on it. Sadly it just freezes at the screen after the disclaimer. I have seen many other threads about this issue but couldn't get a solution that worked for me. I am running the game off the disk (PAL version) and i am looking for help or other threads describing the problem for my issue. Could anyone who has a solution explain it to me step by step? (I'm a complete noob) Should i post the log? (very long) Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.
Version: 1.1.0.5766, using standard plugins except for SSSPSX PAD
(01-03-2014, 11:02 PM)hotbuilder Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, i have just set up PCSX2 and wanted to play gran turismo 4 on it. Sadly it just freezes at the screen after the disclaimer. I have seen many other threads about this issue but couldn't get a solution that worked for me. I am running the game off the disk (PAL version) and i am looking for help or other threads describing the problem for my issue. Could anyone who has a solution explain it to me step by step? (I'm a complete noob) Should i post the log? (very long) Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.
Version: 1.1.0.5766, using standard plugins except for SSSPSX PAD

Make an ISO using Imgburn.
And press X or O after the disclaimer.