..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Various plug-ins not working (and I used google already)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so I've been using pcsx2 for awhile and I've been able to solve most of my problems by searching. But this time I can't seem to find anything other than people having issues with the AVX extension. I'm not really all that concerned about that, but when I downloaded pokopom and I couldn't find it in the plug-in list I started digging around. Here's my console output

PCSX2 1.1.0.r0 - compiled on Dec 31 2013
Savestate version: 0x9a0a0000

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 4087 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 05)
CPU speed = 2.807 ghz (8 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 0098e3fd
x86EFlags = 28100000

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2

Path: C:\pcsx2-5790-windows-x86\plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\pcsx2-5790-windows-x86\plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dll
Path: C:\pcsx2-5790-windows-x86\plugins\GSdx32-AVX.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\pcsx2-5790-windows-x86\plugins\GSdx32-AVX.dll
Path: C:\pcsx2-5790-windows-x86\plugins\padPokopom.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\pcsx2-5790-windows-x86\plugins\padPokopom.dll
Path: C:\pcsx2-5790-windows-x86\plugins\ZZOgl-cg.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\pcsx2-5790-windows-x86\plugins\ZZOgl-cg.dll
Path: C:\pcsx2-5790-windows-x86\plugins\ZZOgl.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\pcsx2-5790-windows-x86\plugins\ZZOgl.dll

I'm not concerned with AVX, ZZOgl or Dev9. But it's kind of crazy that the pokopom doesn't work. I've tried the new SVN, (a clean install in a new directory), I also tried the official 1.0.0 installer in a new directory both on my C: drive and my F: (non SSD drive). The only difference is the 1.0.0 version only says the pokopom file sucks, but it also doesn't have the others by default. So... at a loss. Anyway, I'd like to get the SVN one working cause okami isn't playable on the 1.0.0 version. Too slow in hardware and software.
Did you get the VS 2012 runtimes like it says in the pokopom thread? http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pokopom-K...Pad-Plugin
(01-05-2014, 02:22 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get the VS 2012 runtimes like it says in the pokopom thread? http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pokopom-K...Pad-Plugin

I hadn't, but when I downloaded them, it asked me if I wanted to uninstall or repair. So I gather that means I already had them. Sad
you cannot use AVX because you have 1st gen i7 and ZZogl in think is for Mac/Linux i think the pcsx2 installer was "universal" to the 3 OSes Win/Mac/Lin

to use AVX you need the 2nd,3rd or 4th gen of i7
2???,3??? or 4??? models.

best to ignore those errors or you can delete the plug-in w/c is not compatible to your PC as an option.
This will tell you what dlls you are missing (will have a ? next to it).
(01-05-2014, 08:48 AM)downrangefuture Wrote: [ -> ]I hadn't, but when I downloaded them, it asked me if I wanted to uninstall or repair. So I gather that means I already had them. Sad

was that the x86 version? you don't need 64bit ones for PCSX2. but id uninstall and reinstall them from the x86 version to be sure.
(01-05-2014, 09:02 AM)smartstrike Wrote: [ -> ]you cannot use AVX because you have 1st gen i7 and ZZogl in think is for Mac/Linux i think the pcsx2 installer was "universal" to the 3 OSes Win/Mac/Lin

to use AVX you need the 2nd,3rd or 4th gen of i7
2???,3??? or 4??? models.

best to ignore those errors or you can delete the plug-in w/c is not compatible to your PC as an option.

You can use ZZ-OGL on windows if you install nvidia cg toolkit.

The installer is not universal, either.

You're right about AVX though.