..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Enter The Matrix [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
# PCSX2 version: -r528, -r478 & 0.9.4 release
# Playground version: official playground release 1.0.0395
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.14 or ZeroGS 0.97.0/0.97.1, spu2ghz 1.9.0 or ZeroSPU 0.4.6

# Description: No matter what configuration I use, at the end of the Atari intro animation, the game locked up and is in a sound loop.
You need to enable the skip video patch for it to work.
(02-24-2009, 12:35 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]You need to enable the skip video patch for it to work.

The current available patch is a different checksum number then is the game I have. A new patch will need to be made.
GameCodingNinja: Have fun doing your patch.
(it somehow sounded like you expected us to do it you know.. Tongue2 )
no... I'd be happy to make the patch. I read the "Patch Making For Dummies" thread and there is a download link...

Step 01
You will firstly need ps2dis099_23.zip. Extract this into a folder such as C:\ps2dis or where ever you wish to.

Unfortunately the link is broken. I just assumed it was broken for a reason and perhaps they are not allowing others to use the software.
Thank you! I made the patch and got past that one point. I still need to do more tests. cool.
The game looks great and is totally playable. The current problem involves loading saved data. At the menu when you select "load", the game just sits there in a black screen with the music playing. Would I be able to make another patch for this?
Hmm, doubt you can patch that. For now go with (lots of) savestates I'd say Smile
I'm sure it's just another video holding it up. If I only knew what address the game is hanging at I might be able to jump over it.

I'm a software engineer so please point me in the right direction if you can.
Pages: 1 2