..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: USBqemu Buzz New Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi

So after trying to play Buzz on the new version of pcsx2 and finding out that the plugin doesn't work very well i decided to try and correct that.

I modified the latest version of USBqemu, using some ideas from the old plugin from Luigi and made this version.

To use it, just put the USBqemu-dbg.dll in the plugins folder.
You also need a copy of hidapi.dll in the pcsx2 folder. I don't know if i can upload it here but it can just be compiled from the source code available on the site.

Well have fun playing this game again in pcsx2 Wink

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!dI8xVIpZ!JuxTNRG3mE...VwInBXCdQo
(01-09-2014, 05:20 AM)luisnrkl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

So after trying to play Buzz on the new version of pcsx2 and finding out that the plugin doesn't work very well i decided to try and correct that.

I modified the latest version of USBqemu, using some ideas from the old plugin from Luigi and made this version.

To use it, just put the USBqemu-dbg.dll in the plugins folder.
You also need a copy of hidapi.dll in the pcsx2 folder. I don't know if i can upload it here but it can just be compiled from the source code available on the site.

Well have fun playing this game again in pcsx2 Wink

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!dI8xVIpZ!JuxTNRG3mE...VwInBXCdQo

So if I do that the buzz control will work 100%?
luisnrkl, if usb stuff crashes on 'Reboot CDVD' then you can try this a bit hacky workaround:
Code:
//May need to define ohci_reset prototype in USBinternal.h
void CALLBACK USBsetRAM(void *mem) {
    ram = (u8*)mem;
    if(qemu_ohci)
        ohci_reset(qemu_ohci);
}
(01-09-2014, 06:11 AM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]So if I do that the buzz control will work 100%?

Yeah it's working fine Wink

(01-09-2014, 10:06 AM)jackun Wrote: [ -> ]luisnrkl, if usb stuff crashes on 'Reboot CDVD' then you can try this a bit hacky workaround:
Code:
//May need to define ohci_reset prototype in USBinternal.h
void CALLBACK USBsetRAM(void *mem) {
    ram = (u8*)mem;
    if(qemu_ohci)
        ohci_reset(qemu_ohci);
}

Thanks. But i don't know where to add that method and how to define the ohci_reset.
I only did some changes to USBqemu. I don't know how it really works Smile
Hello. I tried running it in the latest version of pcsx2 (1.2.1) but when i use this plugin it fails to load and says that "File is not a valid dynamic library." also it doesn't shows up on the USB plugin section :l Do you know what is happening or should i use another version of pcsx2? I also tried the one on the main website, it works but sometimes i have to press a button more than once for it to detect.
Cheers Smile
(03-08-2014, 12:22 AM)jackun Wrote: [ -> ]Try http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...px?id=8328

Hi i tried installing that and it looks the same :/. This is what my pcsx2 shows and my folder:

[Image: JIirDUn.png?1]
(03-08-2014, 02:04 AM)bizalho Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i tried installing that and it looks the same :/. This is what my pcsx2 shows and my folder:

Ah yes, (not my plugin), but you need hidapi.dll too.
I attached release build with both. Put the hidapi.dll to the same folder as PCSX2 exe.
Has anyone got this working?
Invalid dynamic library here.
Hi

I've tried the same idea as luisnrkl and copied old Luigi's code with some modifications to new USBqemu, but without hidapi.dll (it allways crashed pcsx2 for me)

You can give it a try Smile:
Pages: 1 2 3