..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Will PCSX2 work in my machine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, i haven't downloaded the software yet, so before i download i just wanted to know if the software and the game i'm trying to play will work in my machine, the game i'm willing to play is Final Fantasy XII - Zodiac Job System
This are my specs:

Processor Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz
Manufacturer Intel
Speed 2.6 GHz
Number of Cores 2
Video Card ATI Radeon HD 5450
Manufacturer ATI
Chipset AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x68F9)
Dedicated Video Memory 1.1 GB
RAM Memory 2.1 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Service Pack 3
Size 32 Bit
Edition
Display Maximum Resolution 1440 x 900
DVD DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device
CD DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device
Drive 1
Size 465.7 GB
WHY don't you just try it ? It's not gonna fry your PC, you know.
It will play but probably not at full speed.
If you overclock it you can get games to run at a much more playable speed. Invest in a good cooler as youll easily get even another 400mhz on stock, itll be cheaper than replacing the whole system.
Will work but in the native resolution only,with some speedhack.

Dont worry...to much you can play approximately the real speed in native resolution,with speedhack,download the last version of Pcsx2.
(01-10-2014, 10:48 PM)Oemenia Wrote: [ -> ]If you overclock it you can get games to run at a much more playable speed. Invest in a good cooler as youll easily get even another 400mhz on stock, itll be cheaper than replacing the whole system.

This all depends on what motherboard he has though.
45FPS a 55FPS my tip divination.But this is XP not Windowns 7,What your opinions guys ,What is the operacional systen more fast for pcsx2-XP or Windowns 7 ultimate 64bits?(i never work in Xp in my life)
(01-10-2014, 11:07 PM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: [ -> ]45FPS a 55FPS my tip divination.But this is XP not Windowns 7,What your opinions guys ,What is the operacional systen more fast for pcsx2-XP or Windowns 7 ultimate 64bits?(i never work in Xp in my life)

Well windows XP is less demanding than Windows 7 overall. The OP only has 2GB ram so Windows 7 is not a good idea.
Yes,its true.
We have a thread for these kinds of questions:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Wi...y-computer
Pages: 1 2