..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [SVNv5812] odd plugin errors *RESOLVED*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My console shows these errors with certain plugins. I didn't even use the console much until recently with checking out the recent Nvidia GPU fix. Perhaps the plugins could be checked and verified?

I bolded the important parts. It says 'not a valid dynamic library'.

Path: E:\Video Game Console Emulation\PCSX2\plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: E:\Video Game Console Emulation\PCSX2\plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dll

Path: E:\Video Game Console Emulation\PCSX2\plugins\GSdx32-AVX.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: E:\Video Game Console Emulation\PCSX2\plugins\GSdx32-AVX.dll

Path: E:\Video Game Console Emulation\PCSX2\plugins\ZZOgl-cg.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: E:\Video Game Console Emulation\PCSX2\plugins\ZZOgl-cg.dll

Path: E:\Video Game Console Emulation\PCSX2\plugins\ZZOgl.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: E:\Video Game Console Emulation\PCSX2\plugins\ZZOgl.dl
It's normal. The ZZogl ones will say that unless you have Nvidia CG toolkit installed. The AVX one because your Phenom doesn't support AVX. I forget what causes the Dev9 one, but it's along those lines.
(01-13-2014, 04:32 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]It's normal. The ZZogl ones will say that unless you have Nvidia CG toolkit installed. The AVX one because your Phenom doesn't support AVX. I forget what causes the Dev9 one, but it's along those lines.

Alrighty. Thanks for the response. I'll just delete the 'useless' plugins to get rid of the errors.
Please lock this thread.