..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fatal Frame II: Hard Mode Not Working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the reason why I even made an account here is because I am seriously confused. I got Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, and to unlock Hard Mode you need to beat normal mode first. Well, I beat normal mode. After the credits it said I unlocked costumes, camera stuff, and Hard Mode. When i go to play, its not there. I even try beating it again from where I had last left off. Still not working. Is this a bug? Does anyone have any advice on how to fix it or have the same problem?

Please Help <3
(01-15-2014, 10:19 AM)iZOMBiiE Wrote: [ -> ]So the reason why I even made an account here is because I am seriously confused. I got Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, and to unlock Hard Mode you need to beat normal mode first. Well, I beat normal mode. After the credits it said I unlocked costumes, camera stuff, and Hard Mode. When i go to play, its not there. I even try beating it again from where I had last left off. Still not working. Is this a bug? Does anyone have any advice on how to fix it or have the same problem?

Please Help <3

This doesn't really sound like a bug with the emulator.

Are you using savestates maybe?
Actually i figured it out, i haven't played this game in years and you have to go to the slot you saved to play hard mode. Thank you though.