..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: a show of hands for the wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Though I'm sure for documentation purposes it's not.

But does anyone here read the wiki for their game configs? Everytime i get a set up for a game i have i add it to the wiki, and i'm curious if my work is in vein or not haha.

I think this is related to general discussion, but in the event that i'm wrong. please move me to Chatterbox Laugh
I read the wiki when I was trying to configure SoTC, so it's not all in vain I'm sure.
I read it when I am trying to help people with games I know nothing about.

I also read the compatibility list for that purpose too.
(01-20-2014, 05:13 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: [ -> ]Though I'm sure for documentation purposes it's not.

But does anyone here read the wiki for their game configs? Everytime i get a set up for a game i have i add it to the wiki, and i'm curious if my work is in vein or not haha.

I think this is related to general discussion, but in the event that i'm wrong. please move me to Chatterbox Laugh

I do and i update it with work around for glitches per game as i find them. but alot people dont even know about it let alone update it
I know about it, but never us it.
-1 rep for Nobbs.

(as if)
you best -1 rep me too, i know about it but never use it Tongue Got enough work on my plate xD
I think it's a legit excuse. You indirectly affect it by helping bugs to get fixed and then they get resolved.
I'll go to my little corner now.
Seriously though, it's a somewhat useful resource. If only it was updated more.

But if I see a thread that is like "I need help with [insert name of game I've never heard of]" I go check it. Or if someone is having a specific bug I go check it to see if it is there.
Pages: 1 2