..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Non-english section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While I know for the most part this forum is of natively english speakers, not everyone here is. We have a section for the guide translated into multi-languages, why not a section for help in those same languages? I'm not the best with words, but I hope you understand my suggestion.
No it won't happen,simply because we would need moderators talking those languages to moderate that section. Which we obviously don't.
I'm sure you could find several users on the fourm that do, but sometimes they're more or less self-modded by the users. (have seen this happen in quite a few places) isn't there a way to add special mods for just those sections? (I know there was on some forum software, but I don't know about this one)
There are,but as you said these are users. I won't trust users with moderating powers just for some non-english section.
well, you could alwys try leaving it self-modded, and just check for ISO links and bios talk and such, and see what happens
(02-23-2009, 11:22 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]well, you could alwys try leaving it self-modded, and just check for ISO links and bios talk and such, and see what happens

They could not check what a German or so would write. When I say

Du dummer spacko, geh sterben
(You stupid retard, die!)*EXAMPLE*

Then no one could recognize this, you see?
that's true, to a point. but others users in those sections would. and um.. "dummer" is kinda obvious lol
People, it's not going to happen, ever XD
never say never, it's bound to Tongue

(least in my experience)
I can assur you, it's really never XD
Pages: 1 2