..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Widescreen patches working on some games only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I followed the instructions in the Readme but I can only get Ridge Racer V and Katamari Damacy to go true widescreen. With God of War 2, Valkyria Chronicles (I chose 4:3 mode in-game) and Tekken 5 there seems to be no effect.

I even tried deleting all the patches and only putting in the ones for the games I own but still no change. Any help?
Make sure the CRC of the game matches the CRC of the widescreen patch. Maybe some of your games have different CRC than the ones the patches were for.
(01-22-2014, 03:22 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure the CRC of the game matches the CRC of the widescreen patch. Maybe some of your games have different CRC than the ones the patches were for.
The console shows that widescreen patches have been loaded but again no difference.
Ahh...

Hmm.

What revision pcsx2? Latest?

You sure there is no difference?(I'm not calling you dumb, but depending on the scene it could be hard to see)
Thats right,not all games have widescreen patches or a working one,so you can espect that.
(01-22-2014, 03:33 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh...

Hmm.

What revision pcsx2? Latest?

You sure there is no difference?(I'm not calling you dumb, but depending on the scene it could be hard to see)
Yeah definitely, God of War 2 and Tekken 5 are stretched but KD and RRV both have greater FOV.
Enable Widescreen patches is checked right?

Honestly, I've no idea. This is a weird one.
As I said before,not all games have a stable patch.

In the SVN 5764 ,God of War was loading 124 patches wich gave a black screen in game.
(01-22-2014, 03:50 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Enable Widescreen patches is checked right?

Honestly, I've no idea. This is a weird one.
I was using a recent SVN but tried 1.0.0 and it was exactly the same problem.
(01-22-2014, 04:04 AM)Yagyu Wrote: [ -> ]As I said before,not all games have a stable patch.

In the SVN 5764 ,God of War was loading 124 patches wich gave a black screen in game.
I cant seem to find anyone else on the internet who are having similar problems, it seems to be a unique case for me.
As Yagyu has been suggesting, are you sure those games have WS patches?
Pages: 1 2