..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Emulator seems to work, game wont interact?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished installing the program when I got my system BIOS. I'm trying to run Spartan: Total Warrrior as an .iso and the game seems to boot, however, when I'm brought to the language selection screen, I can't use the mouse to click which language. When I click, or double click, it just sends the screen into full screen or back down to medium-sized... I tried running my motionjoy program (ps3 controller + USB) but even then, it won't interact.

Any suggestions?
(01-25-2014, 06:26 PM)PhobosBeckons Wrote: [ -> ]I just finished installing the program when I got my system BIOS. I'm trying to run Spartan: Total Warrrior as an .iso and the game seems to boot, however, when I'm brought to the language selection screen, I can't use the mouse to click which language. When I click, or double click, it just sends the screen into full screen or back down to medium-sized... I tried running my motionjoy program (ps3 controller + USB) but even then, it won't interact.

Any suggestions?

Have you set up the control using lilpad?
Rember it's still a ps2 game. It won't have the same controlls as a pc game.
Just used the lilypad program. Everything works now, it's just extremely laggy and acting up. Any links to useful FAQ / threads? It's definitely not playable.
(01-25-2014, 06:47 PM)PhobosBeckons Wrote: [ -> ]Just used the lilypad program. Everything works now, it's just extremely laggy and acting up. Any links to useful FAQ / threads? It's definitely not playable.

What kinda problems? Screen shots?

Is it lagging?

What are your specs?

Try pressing f9 while playing.
(01-25-2014, 06:51 PM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]What kinda problems? Screen shots?

Is it lagging?

What are your specs?

Try pressing f9 while playing.

Along with the sound and gameplay lagging, the characters don't even look right.

[Image: spartanlag_zps7e529cf3.jpg]

Not a good pic, sorry.

And how do I get my specs?
(01-25-2014, 07:00 PM)PhobosBeckons Wrote: [ -> ]Along with the sound and gameplay lagging, the characters don't even look right.

[Image: spartanlag_zps7e529cf3.jpg]

Not a good pic, sorry.

And how do I get my specs?

Did you try pressing f9 while playing?

Copy and paste the emulog. it's opens when you open pcsx2
PCSX2 1.1.0.r5766 - compiled on Dec 19 2013
Savestate version: 0x9a0a0000

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 3561 MB
CPU name = AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics
Vendor/Model = AuthenticAMD (stepping 01)
CPU speed = 2.694 ghz (2 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = 178bfbff 3e98320b
x86EFlags = 2fd3fbff

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2.. AVX.. FMA
MMX2 .. SSE4a

Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding GS: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5350.dll
Windows 6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1 1.0)
Binding PAD: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\lilypad-r5350.dll
Binding SPU2: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\spu2-x-r5350.dll
Binding CDVD: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\cdvdGigaherz.dll
Binding USB: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\USBnull.dll
Binding FW: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\FWnull.dll
Binding DEV9: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\DEV9null.dll
Plugins loaded successfully.

(GameDB) 9645 games on record (loaded in 325ms)

---------------

Nothing happened while I pressed F9 and now my dualshock 3 won't even interact with the game. I'm assuming it's because motionjoy messed up since it seemed to be acting like the middleman between my controller and PCSX2?
Your laptop is pretty weak especilly for pcsx2 also get rid of that motionjoy crap. Use this.
Its a very light game,is better you try with a pc control,in this game(and i can see a bug in you image,try in soft mode or in the own options of the game adjust the scren for 50 or 60 hz).