..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Not running well
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My PCsx2 isn't running at 100% but before I had to reset my pc I was playing kingdom hearts at 100% and when I turned of frame limiter it could go a lot faster I could play kingdom hearts 2x faster and know after reinstalling it and playing dark cloud its not even getting to 100%

My pc specs
CPU amd fx-4100 quad core
RAM 8gb
Graphics card amd asus 7850
Dark cloud is quite demanding and your PC isn't up to the task (weak CPU) sorry.
try tweaking speedhacks, you may get better results, but i doubt you'll get full speed.
(01-27-2014, 09:42 PM)zworrub Wrote: [ -> ]My PCsx2 isn't running at 100% but before I had to reset my pc I was playing kingdom hearts at 100% and when I turned of frame limiter it could go a lot faster I could play kingdom hearts 2x faster and know after reinstalling it and playing dark cloud its not even getting to 100%

My pc specs
CPU amd fx-4100 quad core
RAM 8gb
Graphics card amd asus 7850

Overclocking would help too.
(01-27-2014, 09:47 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Dark cloud is quite demanding and your PC isn't up to the task (weak CPU) sorry.
try tweaking speedhacks, you may get better results, but i doubt you'll get full speed.

I updated to gdsx10 and now I get a double image