..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 crahes pcsx2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try running the game and pcsx2 crashes every time the only way I can get the game to run is running it in GSnull and switching when I hear the sounds of the game. The console gives me m_merge is Null if that means anything.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
My CPU is an AMD FX-8150 Eight-Core Processor 3.6 MHz
GPU ASUS HD7770
16gb RAM
Windows 7 Home Premium

pcsx2 version 1.0.0(r5350)

using the default setting haven't changed anything besides custom resolution.

I'm playing it through ISO
Enable the recommended speed hacks for the game. Once I did that, I got 60fps all the way, even through the the Ultimate move sequences.
Update directx. Google for directx web installer
I tried messing with the resolution and put it to native and don't get the crash anymore, but when I use a custom resolution it crashes, and i tried installing directx and it said I was up to date.
nothing worked yet,my turn,try with the lastests SVNs pcsx2 version,you can download in the main site,maybe after uses a last version of the emulator you problem can be resolved.
Well I did end up getting it to work but with everything default which is the only way it seems to want to work.