..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Screen Problem (Thunderhawk: Operation Phoenix)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. I was just wondering if anyone could help me sort out the screen on this game? It seems to be stretched too big for the window. I've tried changing some of the settings like the display mode, interlacing and stuff like that but it doesn't seem to help. So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Edd.

[attachment=48592]
Config->Emulation settings

GS window tab

Change aspect to 4:3

That should do it.
(01-29-2014, 08:40 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Config->Emulation settings

GS window tab

Change aspect to 4:3

That should do it.

Doesn't seem to make any difference. I've tried zooming out as well, and I still can't see the bottom half of the screen.
I wanted sayd this a lot of time....only use a full screen

GS window tab

Change aspect to ADjust for window size*

Look the image.
At last you are using a widescreen patch?
(01-31-2014, 03:12 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted sayd this a lot of time....only use a full screen

GS window tab

Change aspect to ADjust for window size*

Look the image.
At last you are using a widescreen patch?

Yep, tried all that. And no, I'm not using a widescreen patch.
Looks like the half-screen in bug in Gsdx to me (only the top half of the screen is showing) and not a problem with the aspect ratio.
Try using software mode (press F9 ingame) and see if it gets better.
(01-31-2014, 04:40 PM)Grove4L Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the half-screen in bug in Gsdx to me (only the top half of the screen is showing) and not a problem with the aspect ratio.
Try using software mode (press F9 ingame) and see if it gets better.

Yeah, tried using software mode as well. Doesn't seem to work.
Ok, so I don't think we're going to get this to work. What I did find was that this is only a problem with the PAL version. The NTSC-U version (called ThunderSTRIKE: Operation Phoenix) works fine. It's a pretty crap game, anyway.