..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Guess i found the "fix" for the shadow problems in models (DBZ BT3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, guess what?
I've tried to change my NTSC ISO from DBZ BT3 Version Latino (A latin american mod for DBZ BT3) to a PAL ISO and this is what i've got:
[Image: euSjZPc.jpg]
Then, playing a bit with the HW Hacks i've obtained this:
[Image: jFZDiI8.png]

Nice, dont you think? :33
Now the game in PCSX2 looks so much similar to the game in PS2 :3
This is my GSdx's Config:
[Image: LyYAYz7.jpg]

Its GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-sse3-r5350]

Hope this will be useful for someone, Greetings from uruguay Smile
Y como has hecho eso?Solo con cambios en el plugin? yo quiero tambien convertir mi ISO y que se vea asi,aunque la sombra es un detalle menor pero se ve mejor y se acerca mas a la version verdadera de PS2.Saludos tambien de Uruguay Smile
English only, please/
(02-03-2014, 07:52 PM)charischaris Wrote: [ -> ]Y como has hecho eso?Solo con cambios en el plugin? yo quiero tambien convertir mi ISO y que se vea asi,aunque la sombra es un detalle menor pero se ve mejor y se acerca mas a la version verdadera de PS2.Saludos tambien de Uruguay Smile

Spanish:
Oh, lo dije en el post principal, cambie mi iso de NTSC a PAL y al probar la ISO en el emulador aparecieron las sombras que faltaban :3

English:
Oh, i said it in the main post, I've changed the region from my ISO, to PAL and when i've tested that ISO in PCSX2, the shadows appeared :3

Cya~
(02-03-2014, 08:13 PM)Lunos Wrote: [ -> ]Spanish:
Oh, lo dije en el post principal, cambie mi iso de NTSC a PAL y al probar la ISO en el emulador aparecieron las sombras que faltaban :3

English:
Oh, i said it in the main post, I've changed the region from my ISO, to PAL and when i've tested that ISO in PCSX2, the shadows appeared :3

Cya~
you could at least tell which tool you have used to change your game region.

I guess it's the PALNTSCPAL tool ?
(02-03-2014, 08:58 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]you could at least tell which tool you have used to change your game region.

I guess it's the PALNTSCPAL tool ?

Sorry, the tool i used it's called "PS2 PAL 2 NTSC WITH YFIX", i've found it in a Spanish Page called "Identi" Smile

EDIT:
With 2x Native Res it looks so much Better *w*
[Image: iCKPWkl.png]

Note: The light borders are caused by the Half-Pixel Offset SW Hack

Cya~