..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dualshock 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Fairly new to pcsx2, due to a system upgrade I am now able to use it. I recently purchased a DS4, followed these instructions "http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4-To-XInput-Wrapper". The whole process worked. Then I got to getting it to work in pcsx2, but it wont even identify that its plugged in?
Just wondering if anyone knew what I was doing wrong as I couldn't find any other threads fixing in this.

Sam
I heard Windows automatically detects the DS4 controller and needs no wrapper for it.
(02-04-2014, 10:40 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: [ -> ]I heard Windows automatically detects the DS4 controller and needs no wrapper for it.

It works for pc, but uses direct input.
Hey, what the hell?

My post got deleted.

Use the DS3 Wrapper. It's currently better, even for DS4. I had nothing but headaches with the DS4Wrapper, while SC's DS3 Wrapper worked perfectly for my DS4.

*Edit

Nevermind, it was actually the same post, same topic name, and the same person - he just made the topic twice. No idea why.