..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: is there new version for Linux ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
since linux improved in drivers and performance i was wondering any offical update for linux in case of opengl .what i see about opengl plugin is under experimental release.is there any work for it? thanks pcsx2 team to make it happend Ninja
(02-05-2014, 03:02 AM)supersungin Wrote: [ -> ]since linux improved in drivers and performance i was wondering any offical update for linux in case of opengl .what i see about opengl plugin is under experimental release.is there any work for it? thanks pcsx2 team to make it happend Ninja

only one person georgy worked in linux field ! So thats why their is no new announcement of new version but maybe you see soon a new version!
It would be best if you asked Gregory.

forums.pcsx2.net/User-gregory

(02-05-2014, 10:46 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]only one person georgy worked in linux field ! So thats why their is no new announcement of new version but maybe you see soon a new version!

I get that your native language isn't English but why do you spell names wrong?
Hint: there is a linux section on the 1.2 changelog Wink

1.2.1 will come a bit later because I want to fix a couple of issue first.
(02-05-2014, 10:51 AM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]It would be best if you asked Gregory.

forums.pcsx2.net/User-gregory

I get that your native language isn't English but why do you spell names wrong?

im sorry about that! :-)
(02-05-2014, 12:59 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]im sorry about that! :-)

Off topic but you even spelt Brock Lesnar wrong.Tongue
(02-05-2014, 01:34 PM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]Off topic but you even spelt Brock Lesnar wrong.Tongue

i know actually that the correct spelling is brock lesnar but that is my way to write lessner !
(02-05-2014, 11:28 AM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]Hint: there is a linux section on the 1.2 changelog Wink

1.2.1 will come a bit later because I want to fix a couple of issue first.

thank you Laugh
In the meantime, you can use an SVN. If you have an Ubuntu-based distro you can use the PPA also.