..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: My Street (2003) PS2 - Characters won't load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been trying to play the old game of My Street on the PCSX2, but the (3d) characters aren't loading. I have only seen one thread about this back in 2005, I was wondering if there was a fix for this, maybe a general fix.

Thank you in advance.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
It was a known issue: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-My-Street...=my+street

are you running version 1.2.0 or higher? I cant guarantee it's been fixed, but it may have been.
My hardware: Quad-core i7, 3.4 Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 550 Ti, 16 gb ram, Windows 7
Version of PCSX2: 1.2.1
All settings are on default
I am trying to play My Street (2003), I have the CD and the ISO, I tried both and got the same problem.

(02-09-2014, 12:21 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

I am trying to play My Street (2003), I have the CD and the ISO, I tried both and got the same problem.

(02-09-2014, 12:55 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]It was a known issue: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-My-Street...=my+street

are you running version 1.2.0 or higher? I cant guarantee it's been fixed, but it may have been.

Is that the same in software mode ?
(02-09-2014, 04:55 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Is that the same in software mode ?

What do you mean?
Press f9
Yes, unfortunately it's still the same. Is there anyway to fix this.

Thanks.
Yeah F9 won't help, there is no Geometry reaching the GS plugin for the character ;p

the last version that showed anything was 0.9.6 ;p I can't find a setting which makes it work im afraid.
(02-09-2014, 05:10 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah F9 won't help, there is no Geometry reaching the GS plugin for the character ;p

the last version that showed anything was 0.9.6 ;p I can't find a setting which makes it work im afraid.

Should I get that version of PCSX2?
Pages: 1 2