..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: What do I need to upgrade?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I joined these forums to seek help for my emulator. Like many I've been wanting to play BT3 on my laptop but it just lags. Well for me it lags up until the actually match/fight gameplay. I can actually run naruto ultimate ninja 3 just fine! Well, to play BT3 what would be my best recommendation to upgrade?
Proccessor: AMD a10 with RAEDON HD GRAPHICS 2.10 GhZ
Installed RAM: 4gb(3.27gb usable)

If I upgrade my ram will that help the match not lag? And also running the actual game disc runs faster or does the burned image iso run faster? Thanks a lot for the help! BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
(02-11-2014, 12:43 AM)SSJ3Elmer Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I joined these forums to seek help for my emulator. Like many I've been wanting to play BT3 on my laptop but it just lags. Well for me it lags up until the actually match/fight gameplay. I can actually run naruto ultimate ninja 3 just fine! Well, to play BT3 what would be my best recommendation to upgrade?

If I upgrade my ram will that help the match not lag? And also running the actual game disc runs faster or does the burned image iso run faster? Thanks a lot for the help! BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

What is your price range.

The disc image is better.
(02-11-2014, 12:46 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]What is your price range.

The disc image is better.

I was thinking 100$? maybe a little bit over. AT THE MOST. Sad
(02-11-2014, 01:01 AM)SSJ3Elmer Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking 100$? maybe a little bit over. AT THE MOST. Sad

Stick to your ps2 then.
(02-11-2014, 12:43 AM)SSJ3Elmer Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I joined these forums to seek help for my emulator. Like many I've been wanting to play BT3 on my laptop but it just lags. Well for me it lags up until the actually match/fight gameplay. I can actually run naruto ultimate ninja 3 just fine! Well, to play BT3 what would be my best recommendation to upgrade?

What are your EE and GS percentages when a slowdown occurs? It's shown in the title bar when in windowed mode.