..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Disks not being read.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there!, as one could see im having an issue with my disks not being read. im not getting any error messages and the disks ARE readable but when i try to start up the game it just goes to the ps2 menue and says nothing about the disk. anyone experiance this and know a fix?
(02-12-2014, 01:11 AM)zaros Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there!, as one could see im having an issue with my disks not being read. im not getting any error messages and the disks ARE readable but when i try to start up the game it just goes to the ps2 menue and says nothing about the disk. anyone experiance this and know a fix?
Under the cdvd tab change from iso to plugin.
(02-12-2014, 01:31 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Under the cdvd tab change from iso to plugin.

i have done that and i have played games before, after starting up one game and later closing it i became unable to open any other games.
there is a provided Linuz ISO plug-in in the plug-in section in case the internal ISO reader did'nt work on other games.
you midst start post list your games that didnt load.