..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: rule of rose black screen help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello anyone im having a problem as the subject says when i try to play rule of rose i get black screen at the cut scene and i dont know how to fix it i can still hear everything fine as well
(02-12-2014, 09:06 PM)ballamer Wrote: [ -> ]hello anyone im having a problem as the subject says when i try to play rule of rose i get black screen at the cut scene and i dont know how to fix it i can still hear everything fine as well

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.

The version of PCSX2 you are using.

Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.

Edit: I just read that Software mode fixes your problem, try it, and if it does. goto Config > Emulation Settings > Game fixes enable manual game fixes and tick "Switch to GSDx softward rendering when an FMV plays"
(02-12-2014, 09:14 PM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.
processor: AMD A6-4400M APU with radeon HD graphics 2.70 GHz

system type:64-bit

memory:4.00 GB

i hope this is better i think i got everything

nevermind it fixed now thanks Laugh
(02-12-2014, 09:38 PM)ballamer Wrote: [ -> ]processor: AMD A6-4400M APU with radeon HD graphics 2.70 GHz

system type:64-bit

memory:4.00 GB

i hope this is better i think i got everything

nevermind it fixed now thanks Laugh

Did you fix it with software mode or another fix?
(02-12-2014, 09:46 PM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you fix it with software mode or another fix?

i fixed it with the mode but now the the audio is messed up it sounds like there all robots
Try async mix for the sound in config->Audio->plugin settings
(02-13-2014, 03:17 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Try async mix for the sound in config->Audio->plugin settings

well it got rid of the robot sounds but stutters every half second
What's your FPS?

What does EE and GS% say in title bar?
(02-13-2014, 05:16 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]What's your FPS?

What does EE and GS% say in title bar?

fps is running at anywhere from 36 to 61

EE is anywhere from 51% to 90%

and GS is 22% to 44%
Your fps are dropping and that's what is causing the audio to be messed up.

Please give us:

Are you are playing from an ISO or DVD.