..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Gamepad problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
OK, so I looked into some threads written before but there wasn't my problem. I play KH and I only can run forwards, backwards, left and right, can't run forwards/left/right or backwards/left/right. It's really annoying and makes this game much harder than it is. I have Logitech F310 and Win 7 Home Premium x64.
(02-18-2014, 12:03 AM)Wh3r3sth3l0ve Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so I looked into some threads written before but there wasn't my problem. I play KH and I only can run forwards, backwards, left and right, can't run forwards/left/right or backwards/left/right. It's really annoying and makes this game much harder than it is. I have Logitech F310 and Win 7 Home Premium x64.

What plugin are you using and are you using the analogs or the d-pad?
LilyPad svn 0.11.0 (r5822). I'm using the analogs
(02-18-2014, 12:12 AM)Wh3r3sth3l0ve Wrote: [ -> ]LilyPad svn 0.11.0 (r5822). I'm using the analogs

Can I see a screenshot of your lilpad settings and mappings.
There it is
unmap everything except your xinput mappings, then see if that helps.
(02-18-2014, 12:20 AM)Wh3r3sth3l0ve Wrote: [ -> ]There it is

Weird, everything seems alright. Could you try clearing them all and remapping them.
I can only walk forward/left etc. like I'm not tilting the analog fully
(02-18-2014, 12:39 AM)Wh3r3sth3l0ve Wrote: [ -> ]I can only walk forward/left etc. like I'm not tilting the analog fully

Did you try what Refraction and I said?

You didn't fiddle with the deadzones did you?
Yes, I did both. I didn't touch deadzones. Only mapped the buttons
Pages: 1 2 3 4