..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 FSP Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Been using PCSX2 for a couple of months now and i thought that this problem would get better but apperently not. I been running it on my desktop but the Problem is i have low FSP where is will be anywhere between 12 and 8 and then my EE will be in the 90% range and Gs is from 0% to 7%. i have tried speed hacks tried making everything a minimum as possable but nothing seems to be working.
This is what i am running on someone please try and help me get this running!
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 64-bit
Physical RAM = 4060 MB
CPU name = Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz
CPU speed = 2.693 ghz (2 logical threads)
(02-20-2014, 04:38 AM)InvisableTarget Wrote: [ -> ]I Been using PCSX2 for a couple of months now and i thought that this problem would get better but apperently not. I been running it on my desktop but the Problem is i have low FSP where is will be anywhere between 12 and 8 and then my EE will be in the 90% range and Gs is from 0% to 7%. i have tried speed hacks tried making everything a minimum as possable but nothing seems to be working.
This is what i am running on someone please try and help me get this running!
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 64-bit
Physical RAM = 4060 MB
CPU name = Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz
CPU speed = 2.693 ghz (2 logical threads)

That cpu is weak. You will want to do a complete system upgrade.
as noobs66 says the cpu is weak for pcsx2 emulation your best bet to see any perforamnce increase in emulation would to get a new CPU. Though never listed the specs of your GPU either so we have no idea what that can do. I have a decent system myself and i still see slow downs (yes i know amd isn't the fastest out there, but it's cheap)
As both said above your system is weak! But you can try software mode for Bt3 game! This game works better in swmode! But i dont think you will get any playable fps!
(02-20-2014, 07:53 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]As both said above your system is weak! But you can try software mode for Bt3 game! This game works better in swmode! But i dont think you will get any playable fps!
yeah idk if Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix will work in software mode
(02-22-2014, 12:28 AM)InvisableTarget Wrote: [ -> ]yeah idk if Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix will work in software mode

it will.
but it'll be unplayably slow on your system.