..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Development Versions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I saw that 1.2.1 was out for windows. I was wondering should I use that or the latest development version available. Have there been any major improvements in the development versions?

I wish there were mini-releases made out once in a while because I don't know when there are actual major improvements(vs small patches) to development versions vs using the stable build.
(02-23-2014, 03:58 AM)maguss Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I saw that 1.2.1 was out for windows. I was wondering should I use that or the latest development version available. Have there been any major improvements in the development versions?

I wish there were mini-releases made out once in a while because I don't know when there are actual major improvements(vs small patches) to development versions vs using the stable build.

The lastest stable version (1.2.1) came out recently so there aren't any big changes in the developmental versions.

I'd suggest you just use the stable version as it should be slightly faster too.
(02-23-2014, 02:36 PM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]The lastest stable version (1.2.1) came out recently so there aren't any big changes in the developmental versions.

I'd suggest you just use the stable version as it should be slightly faster too.

Ok thanks. Will do. I use Nvidia GPU so I saw a bunch of revisions saying fixed nvidia buffer or something so thought it would be faster or something. Thanks.
Those changes were for linux only, so don't worry about it Smile