..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Is There Any Compiled List of Games With and Without the MipMapping Error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Curious so I know what will work and what won't before downloading.
(02-28-2014, 11:36 PM)ottologist Wrote: [ -> ]Curious so I know what will work and what won't before downloading.

I don't think there's a list.

What games are you thinking of playing?
Most of the PS2 classics that I've either played or not played in the past. Ratchet and Clank is out of the question, personally I like the first 3 Harry Potter games but they look ugly as balls and both Prizoner of Azkaban and Chamber of secrets are ridden with errors. Haven't downloaded any Sly Cooper games. Do you have anything to suggest?
(02-28-2014, 11:47 PM)ottologist Wrote: [ -> ]Most of the PS2 classics that I've either played or not played in the past. Ratchet and Clank is out of the question, personally I like the first 3 Harry Potter games but they look ugly as balls and both Prizoner of Azkaban and Chamber of secrets are ridden with errors. Haven't downloaded any Sly Cooper games. Do you have anything to suggest?

Considering your history and admitting you are looking to download other games, you get a SECOND warning for piracy

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.