..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Gran Turismo 4 - Unable to finish Licenses, but not crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NTSC version of Gran Turismo 4.
The game runs through regular races regularly and only has a problem with finishing licenses. I can get through b-1, but I can't choose exit.
I can only choose retry. As if the Y axis on the analog stick and D-pad of my controller don't exist. Rebinding keys and the like doesn't do anything.
I was hoping there'd be some sort of easy fix. Help?
I'm using PCSX2 1.2.1, all plugins default
(03-01-2014, 08:14 AM)TheHardWay Wrote: [ -> ]NTSC version of Gran Turismo 4.
The game runs through regular races regularly and only has a problem with finishing licenses. I can get through b-1, but I can't choose exit.
I can only choose retry. As if the Y axis on the analog stick and D-pad of my controller don't exist. Rebinding keys and the like doesn't do anything.
I was hoping there'd be some sort of easy fix. Help?
I'm using PCSX2 1.2.1, all plugins default

Change you clamping and rounding modes to default.
you will need to turn of "Automatic Gamefixes" else changing them won't take effect, but that should fix it at the cost of some missing text/spikes on the menus.
Not only in menus, but during race also - missing checkpoint times and etc. But it is minor problem for licensing.
(03-02-2014, 03:46 AM)mroussev Wrote: [ -> ]Not only in menus, but during race also - missing checkpoint times and etc. But it is minor problem for licensing.

i know this thread is almost 10 years old, but im having the same issue, ive tried both methods without success.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.