..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: plugin load failure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i'm trying to load a plugin on the snapshots mode but it keeps on giving me an error for zerogs-r514.dll saying sysliberror<null>

any help?

edit: another thing, it says d3dx9_40.dll was not found, does that help?

i have the latest direct x too
i somehow fixed it.

i want to play persona 4, is there any specific or special settings i should go with (for the people who beat it completely)? i'm using the latest beta (svn snapshot)
may i know how you solved it? i got the same problem as well. thanks.
(02-28-2009, 11:51 PM)tazmania Wrote: [ -> ]i somehow fixed it.

i want to play persona 4, is there any specific or special settings i should go with (for the people who beat it completely)? i'm using the latest beta (svn snapshot)

Have you tried the new PCSX2 0.9.6 yet?
dragonlss i reinstalled directx eventhough i had the most recent one. try that.

nintendo85, i tried persona 4 on 0.9.6 but for some reason i think the svn snapshot beta worked better. i have exams so i can't test it 100% properly but first impressions are that it's working a little worse.
yeah figured that out too. i said what the heck and reinstalled directx using the link provided in this forum and it worked!! btw im on vista64.
I get a few of those, donno why.. games play fine though, so I don't sweat it.

Plugin load failure: plugins\11GSdx-sse2.dll
SysLibError Message:
Plugin load failure: plugins\DEV9giga_razi.dll
SysLibError Message:
Plugin load failure: plugins\GS-dx-sse2.dll
SysLibError Message:
Plugin load failure: plugins\GS-dx-ssse3.dll
SysLibError Message:
Plugin load failure: plugins\ZeroGS-OpenGL-Pg.dll
SysLibError Message:
Plugin load failure: plugins\ZeroGSogl 0.96.7.dll
SysLibError Message:
Plugin load failure: plugins\ZeroPAD.dll
SysLibError Message:
... Install to a NEW folder....
I coppied the old plugins to a new folder, but these still show up on my plugin list however, well, some do lol
Yeah you shouldn't. All plugins you'll need (and at the latest versions) have been included in the 0.9.6 pack.
Pages: 1 2