..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 configuration for Jak and Daxter, Jak 2, and Jak3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just wondering if anyone has a configuration of plugins and the like that gets rid of a good amount of the bugs in these game when playing them with the PCSX2
(03-05-2014, 11:54 PM)Kuroyuki Wrote: [ -> ]just wondering if anyone has a configuration of plugins and the like that gets rid of a good amount of the bugs in these game when playing them with the PCSX2
What are your specs?
Intel Core I7 4770k
16gb RAM
Radeon HD 7900 series
Software mode + 3 extra rendering threads.
sorry, in layman's' terms please?? =)
in gsdx config, use software mode as a renderer and set extra threads to 3, that may help.
of course, it probably won't be perfect and you'll still get slowdowns. but I think that's the best you can do.
it worked thanks =)
(03-06-2014, 12:47 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]in gsdx config, use software mode as a renderer and set extra threads to 3, that may help.
of course, it probably won't be perfect and you'll still get slowdowns. but I think that's the best you can do.

The op shouldn't get slowdowns on that cpu. My rig is just fine on that game with the mtvu speed hack, though I am running the first game in hardware mode because I don't mind the eyes and I can't stand having the shadows in software mode.