..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts II Runs Too Fast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello
I can successfully run Kingdom Hearts II but the frame rate seems to be too high. FPS is around 100-120 where both the video and audio of the game is running way too fast. I would like to know how I can fix this specifically what emulation settings should I be on to get it to run smoothly at 60 fps?

Specs:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
RAM: 4 Gigs
Graphics Card: Intel® HD Graphics 4600
Currently running pcsx2 1.0.0
press tab ?
and of course, update pcsx2. 1.0.0 is outdated
Press F4 or tab during game. you have probably disabled framelimiter(press F4 in this case) or turned on turbo mode(press tab in this case).
(03-07-2014, 07:07 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: [ -> ]Press F4 or tab during game. you have probably disabled framelimiter(press F4 in this case) or turned on turbo mode(press tab in this case).

I tried both of these and it hasn't changed
ok post the screenshot of your gs settings(not gs window, only gs) in the emulation settings.
(03-07-2014, 07:30 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: [ -> ]ok post the screenshot of your gs settings(not gs window, only gs) in the emulation settings.
Thank you. just change the base framerate adjust to 100% and everything will be fine. Smile
(03-07-2014, 07:40 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. just change the base framerate adjust to 100% and everything will be fine. Smile
I tried that before too and it still doesn't work. Not only does it not work but it seems to be going faster now.... So strange because yesterday it started out a bit fast but then went to 60 fps and ran fine. So frustrating
That's very weird. update to 1.2.1 and then try again if it resolves the problem
(03-07-2014, 07:49 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: [ -> ]That's very weird. update to 1.2.1 and then try again if it resolves the problem

I already updated it too
Pages: 1 2