..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Growlanser Heritage of War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to play this game in DX11 hardware mode without issues?(like black lines etc.)
Software mode really sucks.

I'm using the latest pcsx2 revision.
maybe in native resolution.
but since it's a 2D game, upscaling won't have any good effect.
The native resolution was what I hated in software mode, so playing it in native in hardware is still a no go.
Oh well, I guess i'll have to pass up this game.
(03-10-2014, 07:11 PM)hirano91 Wrote: [ -> ]The native resolution was what I hated in software mode, so playing it in native in hardware is still a no go.
Oh well, I guess i'll have to pass up this game.

yeah, sorry for you, but upscaling 2D picture isn't effective etiher.
Hi everyone, i'm currently playing this game and i've been having FPS issues. It's too fast for my liking. I had speedhacks enabled and the FPS was like 200+, so i disabled them and it dropped, but it is still 100+. I cant seems to figure out how to get it down to like 60-80. I've been messing around with the plugin settings but it just wont drop any further.

i'm not sure what specific information i should list here to make sure others can help me with my question since i'm not very tech savvy. So just let me know and i will be more than happy to provide more info.

thanx