..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: What settings would be best for me playing FFX?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my first time using this program. Here are some specs:

Cpu: Pentium G860 dual core 3.00GHZ
Gpu: amd 6670 1GB
Ram: 4 gigs

So what settings would be best for me?
Have u tried playing the game?
turn on speedhacks, use automatic gamefixes, use frameskips if u cant reach full speed.
i would recommend using frame-skips for video problems since it is a high res game. as for sound, use the zerospu plugin and set it to resemble the game.
The sound is playing really fast. im going to mess around with it. BTW what control setup do you guys recommend for the keyboard?
try to remap all your keys in lilypad and tick the direct input option in the keyboard api.
(03-10-2014, 05:24 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: [ -> ]try to remap all your keys in lilypad and tick the direct input option in the keyboard api.

I did what you say. Anyways the sound is playing really fast. How do I slow it down to normal?
play pcsx2 in windowed mode and tell me what is shown after the word 'limiter' on the top of the window.
I got it to work Laugh. I just started it but so far it's working great. The sound is good and im getting a nice 50 fps Laugh. I'm finally able to play this awesome game again!
Enjoy Smile
if u face any problem just post here Laugh
I will do that shouvanik. I really appreciate your help Smile

NVm i figured out saving
Pages: 1 2