..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows -- yet another DualShock 4 driver! (No longer under active development)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-15-2014, 09:27 AM)shinra358 Wrote: [ -> ]Final Fantasy III Steam Edition, binding keyboard keys to the controller doesn't work. Maybe it's because send keys is used instead of the emulation of the actual key presses and/or because of the lack of background input. Scan code has no effect.

Some older games pick up key input differently, I don't think there's another simple way to interpret key press for C#, but I'll look around.

Also roli, you can edit your posts you know, instead of posting back to back to back. I suppose you're using electobrians version, so you're better off waiting for him.

Also sorry for not having a build for a while, just been busy with stuff, I'll try to have a new minor build by next week.
Dude, you don't have to apologize for anything. The fact that you do this at all is fantastic.
http://i.imgur.com/s5eSW20.png

This is what comes up when I try to use Charging Mode or Charged Mode in the Macro Builder. I was going to do a macro the same way you did the Discharge but yeah.... Thanks for hearing me complain! I hope this gets fixed soon. I could also try the raw editor and make it work. Alas I do not know the commands for charging mode and charged mode (or anything else quite really. Perhaps a guide on raw edit inputs?) Sad
Hello Everyone, i can map the touchpad button to be the back/select button in-game? (for exemple to open the map in Watch_Dogs like the PS4). Thanks! Smile
(07-22-2014, 09:30 PM)andgtr08 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone, i can map the touchpad button to be the back/select button in-game? (for exemple to open the map in Watch_Dogs like the PS4). Thanks! Smile

If you're using my version you can by mapping both sides of the touchpad to to Back. if you're using electro's version, you can map the same way using button mode.
Version 1.4.0.2
  • Option to start a program when loading a (auto-)profile/connecting a controller (to shinra, I probably won't be adding the option for auto closing the launch program, there's so many variables to consider and in the end it would be a buggy mess trying to close it)
  • Reworked mouse movement with analog sticks, still needs more fine tuning
  • Option to add a different color for when in shift modifier mode
  • Added default to regular controller mapping, which goes back to it's original 360 mapped action if any
  • Big fixes: such as controller being disconnected when hiding the DS4 with D/C when stopping is on
  • Spelling fixes
  • DS4Updater 1.1.0.2: spelling fixes
Thanks J2K. That's fine. I can easily make the script close itself if this program or the games arent running.

There's a small space under the option where a box can fit. With this box, to the right would be up/down arrows to view the multiple programs you chose to start with the profile. One program would be shown per up/down arrow press so that you can be able to see all the programs you chose. Would you be able to add that box so that multiple programs can be started with the profile?:

Launch program when
............starting profile [ ][Browse...]
..............[program.exe ]U/D

P.S. The program icon there is a nice touch Smile
v1.4.0.2 breaks wireless hotplugging for me if the program is already active when I turn the controller on. You know how you solved that old connection issue by adding a delay after the controller connects, and then enables Xbox 360 mode after about five seconds? In this new version, the Xbox 360 connection never happens; the lightbar just stays white, and both the 360 controller and "Wireless Controller" both show up in the Control Panel, just like the old problem. Downgrading to v1.4.0.11 immediately fixed the problem.
edit: nvm.
@Pedro: yeah, same problem here. I didn't notice it at first because my controller was plugged in from when I last charged it.