..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows -- yet another DualShock 4 driver! (No longer under active development)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i use electrobrains tool, i have a problem With usb. I have to Connect it to Bluetooth first then Connect the usb cable for the program to detect the Controller (only using Bluetooth Works fine, but it has to be Connect to Bluetooth the n usb cable if i want usb to work). Any help??? I canty remember if it's always been like this.
Is it possible to bind fn + f3 (volume up) and fn + f2 (volume Down) to finger on touchpad and then press right on d-pad for volume up or left on d-pad for volume Down?
@jhebbel i've been looking into ypur software but there's a few Things i'm wondering about. One of the Things about Your software that drew my attention towards it was the macro feature you have. I wanted to use this to bind fn + f2 and fn + f3 to finger on touchpad + left d-pad and finger on touchpad + right d-pad so that i could controll the volume of my pc With the Controller. But when i opened the program i noticed that the fn button wasn't shown on the keyboard that was displayed. Do you think you could add this in Your NeXT update or is this not possibe????
There's also a few other Things i'm wondering about but this is the question i need awnsered the most. Thanks in advance!! Smile
(08-14-2014, 08:35 AM)roli Wrote: [ -> ]@jhebbel i've been looking into ypur software but there's a few Things i'm wondering about. One of the Things about Your software that drew my attention towards it was the macro feature you have. I wanted to use this to bind fn + f2 and fn + f3 to finger on touchpad + left d-pad and finger on touchpad + right d-pad so that i could controll the volume of my pc With the Controller. But when i opened the program i noticed that the fn button wasn't shown on the keyboard that was displayed. Do you think you could add this in Your NeXT update or is this not possibe????
There's also a few other Things i'm wondering about but this is the question i need awnsered the most. Thanks in advance!! Smile

Fn is not an actual key so I cannot emulate it, but Volume controls are something that I can do easily and overlooked.
(08-14-2014, 12:36 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Fn is not an actual key so I cannot emulate it, but Volume controls are something that I can do easily and overlooked.

That's Perfect!!!!! IF you would manage to do that i would be very thankful!!! If you manage to emulate the volume keys will I be able to use a key combo on the Controller (for example finger on touchpad + up/Down on d-pad) or is this not possible?
(08-14-2014, 04:28 PM)roli Wrote: [ -> ]That's Perfect!!!!! IF you would manage to do that i would be very thankful!!! If you manage to emulate the volume keys will I be able to use a key combo on the Controller (for example finger on touchpad + up/Down on d-pad) or is this not possible?

Yup, all thats missing is the action, will make sure its in 1.5
(08-14-2014, 06:09 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, all thats missing is the action, will make sure its in 1.5

Thank you very much!!!!! I'm also wondering is it possible to change profiles by for example holding share + swiping up on the touchpad????
(08-14-2014, 09:48 PM)roli Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much!!!!! I'm also wondering is it possible to change profiles by for example holding share + swiping up on the touchpad????

I believe both our versions can do profile switching
(08-14-2014, 09:51 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]I believe both our versions can do profile switching

Both Versions??? anyway, I know Your program has profiles that Your able to switch between, by either going to the program Interface and changeing it there, or by binding a profile to a specific program so that the profiles changes when you open the program. But I'm wondering if it's possible to switch profiles by assigning key combos on the Controller, preferably by holding share and swiping on the touchpad.
(08-14-2014, 10:07 PM)roli Wrote: [ -> ]Both Versions??? anyway, I know Your program has profiles that Your able to switch between, by either going to the program Interface and changeing it there, or by binding a profile to a specific program so that the profiles changes when you open the program. But I'm wondering if it's possible to switch profiles by assigning key combos on the Controller, preferably by holding share and swiping on the touchpad.

By both versions I mean both mine and Jays, not sure who the question was directed towards as were in his thread but you mentioned my name in your earlier question, but yes, both mine and his support that feature.